Non-yiffy Role-play in here ^^.
Venlios
Rat
Species: Tiger
Sexuality: Straight
Male

Re: Tanaka Hot Spring Hotel

Postby Venlios » Wed May 07, 2014 7:14 pm

(OOC for a moment) I quite like this idea of a furry hotel, it allows for a lot of interaction between characters, and i also like that it allows me to expand my fursona in a controlled setting, so i would quite like this to be continued, even though most of the posts before i got here are from 6 or so years ago.

I got an Achievement? I LOVE ACHIEVEMENTS!
Spuck
Selkie
Species: Cat!
Sexuality: Gay! ^.^
Male

Postby Spuck » Thu May 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Meeew! *Curls up on pile of old hotel reservations in the corner* :razz: :lol: 8)

Meyow! purrrrrrrr ^.^
Venlios
Rat
Male

Postby Venlios » Thu May 08, 2014 6:50 pm

As Venlios sauntered up the rickety stairs, he counted the many things this hotel had in the ways of food for thought, for instance, the way the hotel sported swimming pools proudly, even though nearly half it's residents were feline, or the way some of the more... feral, guests preferred to sleep wherever their fancy took them, such as a small pile of old hotel reservations, in a dusty old corner. As he pondered these things, something stirred in the shadows in the window of the attic of the hotel, a dark shape, something cursed, forgotten to the residents and all but the oldest of memories, sentient among those that have long since fallen to decay. This being was older than the hotel, older than the trees it so enjoyed sprinting between on dark, moonless nights. It was older than the residents of the land itself, and it was hungry. The dark shape dissipated into the lightless night once more.

Spuck
Selkie
Species: Cat!
Sexuality: Gay! ^.^
Male

Postby Spuck » Fri May 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Meeew! Spuck chases a lido around and pops it. No more water!

Meyow! purrrrrrrr ^.^
Tigerwolf
Dragonwolf
Species: Proto-wolf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Male

Postby Tigerwolf » Sun May 11, 2014 8:53 am

*absently puts tigers tail on BBQ* There! Let me just cook you up this nice sausage I have just found and which won't result in anything hilarious I'm sure. :razz:

lupus in fabula - speak of the wolf, and he will come
Venlios
Rat
Male

Postby Venlios » Sun May 11, 2014 10:13 am

As Venlios reached his room at the midpoint of floor 5, he began unpack, and while he unpacked he started a further train of thought "What if this pixie dust that everyone tells me about is actually just glitter? What is it about glitter that makes it stick to EVERYTHING?! What happens to everything when we depart from this world? What if we don't die, the world dies around us? How can I weaponize that Philosophy? Can Philosophy be weaponized?" he was broken from his reverie by a delicious smell, and a yelp echoing up the stairwell. "Oh well" he thought "At least I can get back to my weapons testing in the forest tomorrow". And so Venlios collapsed onto the bed, basking in the warm glow of the explosions in his head as he drifted off to sleep.

Tigerwolf
Dragonwolf
Male

Postby Tigerwolf » Mon May 12, 2014 8:46 am

You are woken at 5am by the musical mewlings of many kitties bouncing around downstairs!

Venlios
Rat
Male

Postby Venlios » Mon May 12, 2014 3:54 pm

As Venlios groggily woke to the sounds of a cacophony of cats underneath him, he noticed that the time was 5am in the morning. Wanting to get back to his sleep, he lit a string of firecrackers and threw them down the air vent that led to the downstairs common room, before falling back into a dreamless sleep.

Tigerwolf
Dragonwolf
Male

Postby Tigerwolf » Tue May 13, 2014 9:45 am

Lots and lots of squeaky mewls drift upward as crackers are batted at and go boom! Kitties mount an immediate offensive and the smell of singed fur fills your room from the vent! They are going to Alien you by coming through the ducts! :lol:

Venlios
Rat
Male

Postby Venlios » Tue May 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Venlios wakes up at 5:30am, to the sounds of scratching in the vents. He walks over to the vents and sees a number of kittens attempting to gain access to his room, all looking very angry. Venlios pours water down the vent and locks it from the inside. He then walks back to the bed and mutters "why do I always get the weird rooms..."

Tigerwolf
Dragonwolf
Male

Postby Tigerwolf » Thu May 15, 2014 10:20 am

Little kitties are all like "mew mew mew! get the blowtorch! mew mew mew!" XD

Return to “Dream Orb”