Fayre of DelightsTo disappear fighting or to fade away in slience?

Art Forum:

Non Yiff art only. Show us what you have drawn. (Any art trades are STRICTLY your responsibility. We will not moderate them.)

Moderator: Mistykitt

Forum rules
Art Forum:

Non Yiff art only. Show us what you have drawn. (Any art trades are STRICTLY your responsibility. We will not moderate them.)
PardusRain
Hedgehog
Species: Black Leopard
Sexuality: Bisexual
Male

To disappear fighting or to fade away in slience?

Postby PardusRain » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 am

Hello everyone, tonight and the following few nights i have felt lonely some what, so i thought i would see if anyone knows a good cure for late night blues for a recluse who feels too far inside their own shell.

Thanks and on a side note, i am also trying to decide my fursona's appearance.

On a third note, this forum makes me laugh, good when your bored at night.

dunno where i should've placed this, proberly in the tissue box but meh, it seemed like drama to me so mods you decide. :!:

Gothicat
Linx
Species: Kitty!
Sexuality: BiMoggyFied
Female

Postby Gothicat » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:49 am

First off *hugs* there hopefully that will help a little.

Secondly sometimes its hard to just get over the blues, last night was hard for me too with the full moon messing with my emotions.

What I do is play my MMO City of Heroes, get into a team (usually as a healer as they are needed) then I get complimented for my good work, that makes me feel better. Or I hang around in chatrooms and poke my nose into conversations.

If nothing is working I sleep, it makes the time go faster and usually when I wake up I feel much better.

Gothicat tastes good with vodka. Mix up with a little ice and sexual innuendo.

Mod of the orb and yiffy artage... meow
PsyChuan
Sheep
Species: Feline, Domestic Cat
Sexuality: It's... Complicated.
Male

Postby PsyChuan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm

The best cure for depression, and this is proven, is to go for a walk. Put yer headphones on and just wander. Works every time.

In answer to the question in the topics title, tis better to burn out than fade away, in the words of Kurt Cobain. Personally, I wanna go down in a hail of bullets in a shootout with armed police.

People are taking the piss out of you everyday. They butt into your life, take a cheap shot at you and then disappear. They leer at you from tall buildings and make you feel small. They are The Advertisers and they are laughing at you.
--Banksy
No Good Boyo
Bodger
Species: Welsh Mountain Sheep
Sexuality: Ambisexual
Male

Postby No Good Boyo » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:27 pm

Blaze of glory, every time.

You ever seen The film Cloverfield, when that guy's about to get chewed up by the giant creature standing over him?

Him: *cower*

Me: *brush knee stance* BRING IT ON! :x

@PsyChuan: "Well, at least he went out with a bang, Ms. Cobain?"

In war there are rules, but humour takes no prisoners!

People say sheep are weak.
People say sheep are helpless.
To them I say this:
Try getting between a ewe and her lamb sometime.
PardusRain
Hedgehog
Species: Black Leopard
Sexuality: Bisexual
Male

Postby PardusRain » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Yea, Gothycat i occasionaly play mmorpg's late at night athough quite often they don't distract me from it aside when dertminely tracking the otherside down for vangance.

And PsyChuan, I would do that but, at the time of night i get it, its not practical but thanks for your input.

PsyChuan
Sheep
Species: Feline, Domestic Cat
Sexuality: It's... Complicated.
Male

Postby PsyChuan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:11 pm

Actually, going for walks is even better at night. There's no one about, everything's so quiet, it's like you've got the whole world to yourself.

People are taking the piss out of you everyday. They butt into your life, take a cheap shot at you and then disappear. They leer at you from tall buildings and make you feel small. They are The Advertisers and they are laughing at you.
--Banksy
No Good Boyo
Bodger
Species: Welsh Mountain Sheep
Sexuality: Ambisexual
Male

Postby No Good Boyo » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:39 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Blips/pandemic-2

One of my favourite time-wasters. ^^

In war there are rules, but humour takes no prisoners!

People say sheep are weak.
People say sheep are helpless.
To them I say this:
Try getting between a ewe and her lamb sometime.
Mithea
Rabbit
Species: Feline (Shapeshifter)
Sexuality: Straight
Female

Postby Mithea » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 am

*More hugs*

I usually try and get myself stuck in to a good role play using one of my numerous characters. Or sometimes I watch a dvd or 3, especially something funny. Other than that I listen to music, or draw, or... well anything that usually cheers me up.

I like the idea of taking a walk, but I don't like the thought of walking alone at night when I'm only a little lady. I'd take the dog, but he's an embarrassment because he barks at everything and wakes everyone up.

Return to “Fayre of Delights”