Fayre of DelightsHere ya go, another drawing

Art Forum:

Non Yiff art only. Show us what you have drawn. (Any art trades are STRICTLY your responsibility. We will not moderate them.)

Moderator: Mistykitt

Forum rules
Art Forum:

Non Yiff art only. Show us what you have drawn. (Any art trades are STRICTLY your responsibility. We will not moderate them.)
PardusRain
Hedgehog
Species: Black Leopard
Sexuality: Bisexual
Male

Here ya go, another drawing

Postby PardusRain » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:28 pm

"You know, i did not realy die but then again, i was else where for a while, 10 years past before my half sister knew where i was and it was that point i knew i was back with the living again." - Dialog from shanty, thought up just for anglo

For those of you who don't know

Shanty is a shamanistic druid, altough while in her teens she studyed along side a old mage who tought her some frost magic, she is quite smart, some of her known ablitys are 'Dream walking' what is basicly being able to talk to someone from within their dreams and frost bolts, although her druid heritage gives her the ablity to shape shift dueto her affinity with nature she trys to avoid it when possable knowing others would not trust what is her true form.

benchmark-1.png

On a side note, i know i am not the best nore the worse, my main issues at this time are the muzzle looking too flat and the fact i cannot capture the body anatomy correctly both i have been looking into improving upon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Fayre of Delights”