The DojoBlazing Swordsman

Powers, Utilities, and Abilities:

Pick your theme, pick your powers or sort through the themes to pick the one you most like!

Moderators: Mistykitt, PsyChuan

Forum rules
Powers, Utilities, and Abilities:

Pick your theme, pick your powers or sort through the themes to pick the one you most like!
Tigerwolf
Dragonwolf
Species: Proto-wolf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Male

Blazing Swordsman

Postby Tigerwolf » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:07 pm

[size=150][b]Blazing Charge[/b][/size]
[b]Level one Daily power[/b]
[i]You charge between opponents, slashing left and right[/i]
[b]Range:[/b] 1 space. Normal melee. [b]Area:[/b] Special
[b]Attack:[/b] Dexterity vs Dodge.
[b]Effect:[/b] You run in a straight line across the battle field and may move as many squares as you have move points and make the following attack against each enemy you pass:
[b]Damage:[/b] Weapon + Dexterity.
[b]Special:[/b] You may not target more enemies than you have action points. You may not attack enemies who are directly in your path. This attack does not trigger opportunity attacks. At the end of this attack, your turn ends.
[b]Bonus:[/b] You gain the power 'Blazing Riposte'

[size=150][b]Blazing Riposte[/b][/size]
[b]Level one[/b] Interrupt.
[i]You meet a worthy opponent on the battlefield[/i]
[b]Range:[/b] special. [b]Area:[/b] Special
[b]Trigger:[/b] An enemy targets you with Blazing Charge and you have at least 1 movement point.
[b]Effect:[/b] You run past the attacking enemy in the opposite direction and target them with the following attack:
[b]Attack:[/b] Dexterity vs Dodge.
[b]Damage:[/b] Weapon + Dexterity.
[b]Special:[/b] You may use this power any time you are targeted by Blazing Charge and have remaining movement points. This attack counts as a move action and you must still spend movement points to move.

lupus in fabula - speak of the wolf, and he will come

Return to “The Dojo”