Come and Introduce Yourself!Eight years? Eight years!

I'm back after a very long absense!

Just joined? Going somewhere? You know what to do.

Moderator: Mistykitt

Forum rules
Hellos and Goodbyes

Just joined? Going somewhere? You know what to do.If you want to ask a question, or request something, post in here!
Mayhem
Hedgehog
Species: Black Domestic Cat
Sexuality: Bloke
Male

Eight years? Eight years!

Postby Mayhem » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Good Lord! Has it really been that long?

I'm honestly not sure what happened; work, the Missus, the cats, airsoft, scouting etc. All of these played some part and these forums kind of dropped off the radar. I kept up with ukfur for a while until I became pissed off with the popfur bullshit and then dropped that as well.

And then today; half day at work, lovely lunch in town with the Missus and then back home for the first fire of autumn. And as we sat there watching the flames with our brandy infused hot chocolate we started talking about furries we have known and lost contact with and a little voice in the back of my head said: "Hey, remember that really comfy site, not cliquish or anything, not massive but friendly and comfy? What was it called; oh yes, Anglofur"

So one quick Google and here I am again (Eight fucking years?!) I will try not to be absent for so long again.

PS; Is Mistykitt still about? Remember that name from the old days. And GothiCatt? :runcat:

'Rejoice, for my son who was lost has returned... ...with tattoos, dirty washing and for some reason a hessian purple donkey wearing a sombrero' - The Parable of the Prodigal Son (unabridged version)
Tigerwolf
Dragonwolf
Species: Proto-wolf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Male

Postby Tigerwolf » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am

Hey there Mayhem! How have you been? :D It has been a while, hasn't it? You've probably never seen the instant chat before! :D Mistykitt is still around, a little, but she had a bit of a car crash and has been recovering. I haven't seen Gothicatt in a long while, but a few others have been along recently! I have been thinking of rebooting the forum for a little while, so maybe this is the right time? What do you think? Right now I'm working on a brand-new forum for Mystykitt using different software. [url=mindrepair.club/forum]What do you think of us changing to it?[/url]

Lets see if we can get this place going again!

lupus in fabula - speak of the wolf, and he will come
Mayhem
Hedgehog
Male

Postby Mayhem » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Honestly? Beyond architectural CAD programs and CPA it's not worth talking to me about software. I treat it in the same way I treat my car; it works, does the job and I know where to take it when it stops working. Beyond that I'm indifferent.

Rebooting the forum may be worth a go. Depends on other demands on your time. I've lost contact with a lot of furs I used to know as they move away, get jobs or drop out of the fandom so I probably won't be much use at spreading the news.

Had my ups and downs since I was last on here. Seem to be keeping my head above water so all is good.

Instant chat is new on me but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

'Rejoice, for my son who was lost has returned... ...with tattoos, dirty washing and for some reason a hessian purple donkey wearing a sombrero' - The Parable of the Prodigal Son (unabridged version)
Tigerwolf
Dragonwolf
Male

Postby Tigerwolf » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:04 am

Cool. :D I'll have to keep checking in to see if you are about! then we can catch up on the chat!

Mayhem
Hedgehog
Male

Postby Mayhem » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Hit me! How's.it.work?

Tigerwolf
Dragonwolf
Male

Postby Tigerwolf » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:57 pm

You just type whatever you like in the little box like it's MSN. :3

Return to “Come and Introduce Yourself!”